Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Holiday Pieces After the Holidays

Happy Hump Day!
I am still trying to get on a regular blogging schedule, so please bear with me. My goal is to do one every Tuesday and Thursday; with the occasional special post on Wednesday. I’m really struggling with Tuesday, because I need to do more weekend prep. However, my weekends have been hectic to say the least. I will get there eventually y’all I promise.
Today I wanted to talk about how to wear your “holiday” pieces now that we are well into the New Year. 
I love this metallic skirt and while it was great for Christmas, it is still versatile enough to wear now. Over the holidays I would pair it with a black top, and a red lip. Now I wear it to work with a white button down, and a pink or dark lip. I also think it would be PERFECT for the upcoming love holiday with a red or pink sweater. 
I think it’s important to get as much wear out of your holiday pieces as possible.
Check back next week for how to wear your sequin tops all year long.
Hope you have a great Wednesday.
Thanks for reading. I truly appreciate it.







Top: Old (similar here) | Skirt: Dillard's | Shoes: Steve Madden | Lipstick: Sephora Lip Stain in Sweet Raspberry 

No comments:

Post a Comment