Thursday, June 7, 2018

Tie Dye

Hi loves!
I’m writing this on Tuesday as I’ll be traveling the next two days and this week already feels like a whirlwind! I am so ready for vacation in a week & a half.
Today I wanted to share a favorite summer dress of mine. I bought this guy about 3 years ago, and Lulu’s keeps bringing it back year after year. Every Summer I want to post it, however, by the time I get around to it the dress is sold out. Well not this year! It’s still almost fully in stock (XL is sold out), and it even comes in a second color. This is the PERFECT dress for a summer night out. It’s so light and airy, and I love the high slit! It makes it slightly sexy, and looks great while you’re walking. I usually pair mine with wedges and a bold lip; then you’ve got the perfect look for a Friday night out with your girls or your guy!








 

Dress: Lulu's | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lip Gloss: Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Merlot
How’s your week going? Like I said above, mine has been BUSY to say the least. And it won’t be getting any less busy, since I leave for NYC in a week. Lots of things to get done between now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment