Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Lilac Lace-up

Happy Wednesday!
I can’t believe it’s only Wednesday. It’s already been a really long week. (Thankful there’s a long weekend ahead!)
Today I want to share this super cute tank with y’all that I wore this past weekend, to tour a wedding venue. I actually picked it up during the Nsale, but I never got around to shooting any of my Nsale picks because things were going in and out of stock so fast. (I did notice a few weeks ago they did a pretty big restock of most Nsale product.)
This tank caught my eye for a few reasons. The main thing I like is the lace up detail and the ruffles. It reminds me of this tank that is always selling out. (It was actually cheaper than this tank during the sale too!) I also love the color! If you have followed me for a while you know I am drawn to neutrals. If it comes in black or white that’s probably the first color I’m going to grab. This time I skipped the black tank, and went straight for the lilac. It’s such a pretty color. I paired it here with white denim and nude heels, which is great for the last few days/weeks of summer. When cooler weather finally does come around, I plan on wearing it with black denim, a leather jacket, and these mules. That’s the perfect Friday night outfit in my opinion.








Tank: Nordstrom (similar here) | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Target | Purse: Amazon | Earrings: Target | Sunnies: Lulu's currently waitlisted (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Hideaway

How do y’all feel about buying Nsale items now that the sale is over? Do you skip over them because you know they were deeply discounted a few weeks ago? Since I noticed a lot of items back in stock, I wanted to start sharing some of my purchases with you. I know it’s annoying that the prices are back to normal; however, I promise these pieces are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment