Thursday, August 30, 2018

Skincare Routine: P.M.

Back in June I shared my A.M. skincare routine with y’all and promised my p.m. routine would follow in a couple of days. Well fast forward a few months and I am finally getting around to sharing my p.m. skincare routine. There are still some few products I want to add, but this is what I currently do every night. (Except the occasional Saturday, I always try to do this no matter how many drinks I’ve had or how dreamy my bed sounds.)








Have y’all heard of double cleansing? If not it’s basically when you use a product to take off all your makeup/dirt & grim from the day before you actually wash your face! That’s where this product comes in. It starts off as a solid and quickly melts into oil and removes all your makeup. I love this stuff! I can definitely tell a difference when I don’t use it.
After I use my cleansing balm, and wash that off, I use Purity facial wash. The reason I use this over Tula at night is that I really feel this gets any last traces of makeup off. Most people don’t mix cleansers, but this seems to work for me. If you wanted to pick between one of my cleansers I would definitely say Tula. However, I like using both for different reasons.
This stuff is awesome! I had heard/read a ton of rave reviews and thought I would give this a try. I’ve really noticed a difference in my under eye area since using this. You can almost feel it turn from a cream to a liquid as you tap it on your skin. (You could use this product for day and night if you wanted.)
Step 4. Serum
I have two “serums” pictured here because I like them both, and I have yet to commit to one. They are both very different, and I like them both A LOT! I’m almost out and need to commit to one, but I'm not sure which one so I’ll tell you what I like about both of them.
This does exactly what it says it does. I feel like the anti-aging part of this really works. I have noticed a big difference in my forehead since using this. I also like that it’s a true serum so it feels lite on your skin.
This stuff is also V true to its name, and helps reduce lines. I feel like I see almost an immediate reduction in lines on my forehead when I use this. It’s different than a serum and feels almost like a cream. It also has a lot of vitamin C in it and I use vitamin C in my morning routine.
I really have no idea which of these I will choose, but I need to decide.
I definitely love Tula products. This was the first moisturizer I could use with a serum on a regular basis and my skin would not break out or get really oily. This is definitely my Holy Grail moisturizer!
Optional in-between Step 2 & 3 Origins Super Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Gel
I say optional because you might not have a breakout every night. If you do though, this stuff is AHMAZING! It will literally get rid of your zit in 2-3 days. I put a tiny dab on my zit and continue on with the rest of my routine. I usually notice a difference the next day, and by day 2 it’s barely noticeable!

What is your nighttime routine? Do you use any of these products? I’d love to hear about it in the comments. I’m always looking for new products!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment