Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Falling for Rust

Hi friends!
Happy Election Day! Did y’all get out and vote? I finally made it out after work.
Enough about voting though, let’s talk about this dress. I almost didn’t share this on the blog because I know this particular color is almost sold out, but it’s available in another color in all sizes. Plus there are so many other great things about this dress. First of all I do love the color. It’s perfect for fall. I’ve actually found myself really gravitating towards rust shades this year. (I’ve linked some other great rust options below.) I also love that it’s such an easy dress to throw on with some booties and head out the door. I’ve already worn it twice and I bought it last Wednesday. It’s that good. You can also wear it tied at the bottom or untied for a more loose fit. I decided to tie mine to give it a little bit of a fitted look. It’s essentially an oversized t-shirt so it can look a little baggy. If the rust color isn’t available in your size I would definitely suggest the blue!  It’s just a great dress!










 Dress:Fig & Willow (more rust options hereherehere, & here) | Shoes: JustFab* (*Please note that JustFab is a subscription service. When you sign up you will have the option to skip the month by the 5th of every month. If you do not skip you will be charged $39.95. This will turn into a credit for you to use at any time.) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lip Gloss: Bare Minerals Gen Nude Patent Liquid Lipstick in Everything


I want to take a minute and talk about gift guides. I’m going to start putting some together this weekend and wanted to see what y’all want. I know my Gift Guide for Him was one of my most read posts last year so I will definitely be putting that one together. Other than that whom do you need help shopping for? I’m here to help the best I can. Leave a comment below telling me what you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment