Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Happy Fall 2019


Happy fall lovelies!
Can you believe the first official day of fall was yesterday? I know I can’t. I really wish the weather here would get the memo on what season it is. I guess I can’t complain too much since we did have highs in the low 80’s and lows in the 70’s this past weekend.
Since it is officially fall, I thought I would share this sweater with y’all and how I’m styling it for this in-between period. I bought this sweater during the Nsale because I was immediately drawn to the colors. I just love how they all work together. Since it’s still very warm I paired this with a cute bodysuit, shorts & booties. I think this is how us Floridians have to style most of our sweaters for the next few months. This was one of those outfits I envisioned it my head and when I put it on it actually worked! Do y’all ever do that? You envision an outfit with stuff in your closet, but when you finally put it on, it’s not nearly as cute as you had envisioned? I feel like that happens to me more often than not. This time however it actually worked out.
Anyway, I’ve linked very similar options to this sweater since it’s sold one. One looks identical and is from Amazon. (Not sure the quality.)












Sweater: Nordstrom sold out (similar herehere, & here) | Bodysuit: Free People (similar here & here) | Shorts: Old Navy | Booties: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Target | Earrings: Amazon | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick in Modesty with NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman on top

How was your first day of fall? Did you eat all the pumpkin things and decorate for fall? My house has been decorated for a week now and I’ve been eating and drinking all the pumpkin things since September first. What can I say? I know what I like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment