Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Spring Home Refresh

 Happy 2022!
Can't believe it's already a new year. Some days I still feel like it's March 2020. 
Since I don't do New Year's resolutions, I thought I would start the year with some home finds.
By now your all your Christmas decor is probably packed away (or almost all packed away) and your house is probably looking pretty bare. 
If you feel like you need a Spring update, I'm here to help! 
All of these are super affordable and all from Target. (This isn't sponsored. I just LOVE Target's home section.) 
Love this! It also comes in black if gold isn't your thing.
I think this mug is beautiful. It comes in a couple other colors too. 
They have really affordable faux plant options. 
I bought 2 of these for our TV stand or entry table. Haven't decided yet. It also comes in a shorter/wider option here.
These are GORGEOUS!! Really great price for the size too! 
I got this for my mom as a Christmas gift and she LOVES it! Feels like barefoot dreams. 
Also comes in black. They bring this back every year. I usually miss out on it, but I'm going to snag one today when I run to Target. 
This is only $5!!!! 
I love these! They come in a couple other colors.Thinking of getting 2 for inside right now. They would also look great on a patio. Comes in a smaller size here.
Hearth and Hand always has the best candles.
This might be making it's way home with me at some point.
These are such good quality for the price. I don't own them, but have seen them in the store and they are beautiful.
This would look great with the eucalyptus in it. 

I'll honestly be picking some of these pieces up for my own house. I love how much space we have without the Christmas tree, but it does look really empty. 
We have quite the task ahead of us with getting organized before baby comes, so I'm sure I will be making lots of Target runs for a number of different things. Lots of storage and organization options along with some decor and candles for good measure. 





No comments:

Post a Comment