Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Holiday Dress 2 Ways

 I can't believe Christmas is 10 days away. 
I'm so excited to share today's outfit with y'all. It's literally the perfect Christmas dress. (Or NYE dress.)
Since my stomach has started to grow, it can be a bit difficult to get dressed.
I knew I had a few events coming up where I would need to dress up and I wanted to make sure I was comfortable. When I saw this emerald green dress, I just had to have it. Since I already own it in another color I was able to try that on and figure out what size I would need. I was so happy when I realized I could order my regular size to wear now and then it would obviously fit me after baby as well. 
(I will say that this one is a good 4-6 inches shorter than the other color I own. Gotta love the inconsistency in brands.)
I decided to show you how I would style it 2 different ways.
One is more dressed up with fun heels and the other I paired with booties & tights for a bit more casual look.
I honestly love it both ways. 













Dress: Free People (more colors here) | Tights: Etsy | Booties: TJ Maxi (identical here) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Earrings: Target | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood with Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Love Liberty on top | Heels: Lulus

Which option is your favorite? I honestly can't choose. I wore it with heels for J's work party and I might opt for the boots when I go to the Nutcracker with my mom this weekend. 
I mentioned above that it comes in a few color options. If you are still on the hunt for NYE I think the black or cream would be beautiful to ring in the new year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment