Thursday, April 5, 2018

Cold Shoulder

I know I say this a lot, however, this look is one of my favorites. I think a crisp white button down is a necessity in every gal’s wardrobe. You can dress it up for work with slacks, wear it for date night with skinny jeans and high heels, or to brunch tucked into jean shorts with some cute flats. It is a very versatile piece. Since I believe this is such a wardrobe staple, I also believe you should have a fun variation. I was browsing a local boutique the other weekend, and this top immediately caught my eye! I love anything white (although I can’t ever keep things white #messy), and these sleeves instantly called my name. I mean hello it’s slightly dramatic, but the lace detail keeps it girly. When I pulled it off the rack I knew it was just too cute to pass up. I styled it with jeans and skinny heels for a date night look. I think it would also be cute tucked into cropped pants with flats for a more office friendly look. If you already have your standard white button down, I highly suggest picking up a fun one like this for the spring/summer season.












Top: Ashle Gryre not online (same shirt different color here, dress version here, similar here & here) | Denim: Nordstrom (similar herehere, & here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Earrings: Ashle Gryre not online (similar here & here) | Sunglasses: Lulu's | Purse: Amazon | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick  in It's Happening


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I think I’m going to take the weekend to Spring clean and get my taxes done! Ughhhh, not the most fun plans but definitely necessary.

Linking up with The Fashion CanvasGreta Collar, & Walking in Memphis in High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment