Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Paper Bag

Happy April lovelies!
How is it already April? I swear it was just February like a week ago.
Anyway, today I have some really fun pants to share with you.
The paper bag waist pant isn’t really a new trend: however, I have been seeing it all over the place in the last month or so. When I saw these at Nordstrom I knew I had to have them.  After reading the reviews online, I was a little skeptical because, they were mostly negative. Luckily my store had some in stock, and I was able to go there, and try them on. I’m glad I did because I absolutely love them!
They are a little high on me, but I don’t mind. I was also pleasantly surprised that I liked them with flats. Since I’m so short I figured I’d need a heel but, since they are cropped the flats worked for me.  (Size tip: I went with a size small. BP usually runs large for me so I typically am a small in tops but bottoms scare me because I have hips & a booty. The mediums fit however; I needed the small for a more tailored look.) I paired it with a plain white tee for walking around Charleston, but they would also be cute with a crisp button-down tank for a more office appropriate look.










Top: Nordstrom | Pants: Nordstrom | Shoes: Target | Lulu's (my color is currently out of stock but you can get on the wait list.) | Lipstick: Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in Rose Wood


How was everyone’s Easter? I had a nice day of brunch and hanging with my mom. We went for a nice long walk and then made dinner together. I love holidays and spending time with family!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas & My Life Well Loved for the Trend Spin Linkup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment