Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tank Tuesday

Can I just say I’m so happy it’s Tuesday? Yesterday was SUCH a Monday! I woke up and wasn’t feeling all that great, which is never a good way to start your day. Then when I went to my car, I realized it had been broken into sometime over the weekend! Thankfully nothing was damaged or stolen. However, it’s such an icky feeling knowing that some stranger sat in my car, and went through all of my things! On top of all of that I started to get a pretty bad headache in the afternoon! Needless to say it was not the best day, and I was not able to get today’s post ready last night. But today is a new and better day.  So let’s talk about this outfit shall we?
I think Spring might officially be here to stay and this tank is going to be a staple in my closet. I’m normally not a rib knit kind of gal, but, the silhouette of this tank caught my eye! I like that it’s a little longer, and flowy at the bottom! (Great for hiding food babies when you eat too many tacos! Haha) It does cut in a little at the chest area so, I would highly suggest pairing it with a bralette. The best part about this tank though is the price… only $20!! And it’s Free People!
I decided to keep this outfit pretty simple with jean shorts and flats. This is definitely my ideal Saturday outfit for Spring/Summer!  









Tank: Free People (all sizes here) | Shorts: Old Navy | Shoes: Target | Necklace:BaubleBar | Purse: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Sonix not available in black currently (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in It's Happening

I hope everyone is having a great week! 
I know it’s only Tuesday, but I am already looking forward to the weekend! We are celebrating one of my best friends birthdays and it’s going to be a BLAST!

I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas & Have-Need-Want for the Trend Spin Linkup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment