Thursday, April 12, 2018

Target Style: A New Day

Has anyone else noticed that Target has really been stepping up their game? Don't get me wrong, I have always loved Target and I am not hating on them at all. However, since they have debuted their new clothing (and home lines) my bank account seems to be even empty than it was before. Today I've pulled some pieces from my favorite brand a new day. This is their more trendy/contemporary brand. You get really great quality pieces at even better prices! And if you haven't been to your local Target lately I highly suggest you get in your car and go... NOW!!
Stripe Dress
Blush Flats
This is just one of the AMAZING new brands Target has. I cannot recommend checking all of them out either online or in your local store. I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

P.S. Almost all A New Day apparel is on sale for 20% off through Saturday! (Online only as far as I can tell)


No comments:

Post a Comment