Thursday, April 19, 2018

Sephora Sale Picks

Y'all!!!
I am so excited!!
Tomorrow the Sephora VIB Spring Sale starts and that is basically one of the best days of the year in my book. If you have no idea what I'm talking about here's the run down. Starting tomorrow depending on your status at Sephora (Beauty Insider, VIB, VIB Rouge) you will receive 10-15% off your purchase. I can hardly contain my excitement!! Because of this I thought I would put together a "shopping list" to help y'all decide what to buy. There is a mixture of old favorites and new things I want to try. I think the main things I want are skin care related.  Lately I've been pretty content with my makeup collection (girl say WHAT?!?) so I'm starting to focus more on serums, masks, and under eye creams. I've put a few notes where I could below to try and help y'all out. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment below or send me an email @ fashionablylateblonde@gmail.com

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
(OBSESSED with this stuff! The travel size is a better deal but it's currently sold out. I highly suggest trying it out!)
Origins Super Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Gel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick
(Rio and Carina are great colors for summer.)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Pallet
(When I got my makeup done for a wedding the girl used this and it was AMAZING! Been thinking about trying something new and this might be it.)
Too Face Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
(I just got It's Happening and Sell Out and I can't stop wearing them!)
Glam Glow FLASHMUD Brightening Treatment
(This stuff is a little pricey, but well worth it!)
Nars Radian Creamy Concealer
(My go-to foundation)
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter
(Everyone swears by Champagne Pop but I love Opal!)

I hope this helps y'all out!
Happy shopping girlfriend!


No comments:

Post a Comment