Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Easy Breezy

Happy Tuesday friends!
Is everyone ready for summer? It’s like 55 degrees outside right now as I write this!! That’s cold for April in Florida. As much as I hate the heat, I am ready for some consistency in the weather.
Since I am so ready for summer I wanted to share this amazing top from Free People that I plan on wearing all season long! I think I’ve already worn it three times, and I’ve only had it three weeks!! I love how oversized it is, and that you can still make it work with shorts. It’s the perfect top for a breezy day! (I’m wearing a small for reference, which is my usual size in Free People. I probably could have gone with an XS, but liked how this one fit.) I love this particular look for a casual Saturday with friends, or if you’re headed to the beach, or the lake. (You could totally throw on just the top after since it’s so long.) The best part about this top is it comes in a TON of colors. I had to go with basic white first but, I will definitely be purchasing at lease 1 or 2 more colors.  I’m thinking the lilac and red ones next!














Top: Free People | Shorts: Old Navy | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Bracelets: Target old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in  It's Happening

P.S. Sorry for all the photos. Whenever Ramsey is in them I have the hardest time picking. He's clearly a total model! haha 





No comments:

Post a Comment