Thursday, April 26, 2018

Let's Get Some Shoes

I mentioned on Instagram earlier this week that Target was doing 20% off shoes this week. (Use code SHOES at checkout.) There were a few asks for me to round up my favorites so here they are. I'm clearly loving flats over heels lately. Normally it's the other way around. Also, I could literally spend all my money in the Target shoe section lately, but I don't think J would like that very much. #SorryNotSorry
(Available in 4 colors. I have black and I'm debating the pink & tan.)
(Available in 4 colors. Not sure why, but I really love this shoe!)
(Available in 3 colors. I just got the white and might purchase the blue. Also, I'm sure some of you are thinking "What the HECK?!" But I promise when styled correctly these can be really cool!)
(Available in 3 colors. LOVE the blue.)
(Available in 3 colors. Very trendy right now.)
(Available in 4 colors. I have a very similar pair. I might need the blush.)
(So freaking CUTE!!)
(Available in 2 colors. Perfect "bootie" for Spring/Summer.)
(Available in 2 colors.)
(Available in 2 colors. I will DEFINITLY be purchasing the grey!!)
(Available in 3 colors. I have the white and wear them non stop!)
(Available in 3 colors.)
(Available in 3 colors. Great to just slip on when you're running out of the house.)
(Available in 2 prints/colors. I am OBSESSED with the leopard ones.)
(I have an almost identical pair from Steve Madden.)

I hope this helps if you are looking for some new Spring shoes.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by. It really means so much to me!





No comments:

Post a Comment