Thursday, May 3, 2018

Casual Friday... On a Thursday

TGIT! (Thank God it’s Thursday!!) 
This week has been mentally draining. hah
Today I’m styling this oversized shirt, that I can’t stop wearing, for a second time on the blog! The last time I styled it (here) was a super casual weekend look. Today I decided to dress it up just a little. This would be a great casual Friday look for the office, depending on how casual your office is, that will also take you straight to HH. I paired it with olive jeans, which most people typically reserve for fall. However, this spring I have been seeing lots of olive hued pieces; so, I decided to break these out. Top it off with some heels, and you are good to go. The heels are major KEY! They are what really elevate this look to balance out the billowy top.









Top: Free People | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Lulu's | Necklace: Forever21 old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Sell Out

What is everyone’s weekend plans?? It’s Cinco de Mayo on Saturday, and I plan on eating all the chips, queso, gauc, & tacos, I can. Of course I’ll be washing it all down with some margaritas too. (As if I needed Cinco de Mayo as an excuse to do this.)
I hope you have a great weekend, whatever your plans and thanks for reading. It really means so much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment