Thursday, May 17, 2018

Rain Rain Go Away

Hi Babes!
This weekend was so busy with J’s birthday, Mother’s Day, & TPC going on that I got 0 content shot. I figured no worries I can knock out a shoot or two after work on Monday. Well, boy was I wrong. It’s literally been raining all day everyday the past two days, and we are supposed to get more tonight, tomorrow & Friday. (Insert eye-roll emjoi here) Luckily I stumbled upon an old outfit that I never posted, and although the top is no longer available, I’ve found lots of similar options for y’all!
You already know I LOVE stripes so this shirt was a no brainer. I love the flared sleeves and the fact that it’s so long in the back. It’s also off the shoulder so you have ALL the trends going on. I paired it with booties because I shot it back in the fall, however, you could totally pair it with some ankle strap sandals or pointy toe heels for a great date night outfit!














Top: Shein old (similar herehere & here love thisthis & this) | Jeans: Articles of Society | Shoes: Lulu's (sold out in my color) | Purse: Michael Kors old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Nordstrom old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: I'm not 100% sure since these were taken so long ago. If I had to guess I'd say Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in Bois De Rose

Like I said above, this shirt is long gone, but I linked lots of other shirting style options that will look great with jeans or shorts all summer long!
How’s the weather where you live? I feel like it’s raining all over the country. As long as it stops by Saturday I’m totally ok with it!

Thanks for reading. It really means so much to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment