Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Gingham

Today’s post is short and sweet. I’m talking all about a trend I have been seeing non stop this spring: Gingham.
I’ve seen this trend in skirts, tops, dresses, sets, even shoes. It really is EVERYWHERE! And honestly, I totally understand why; because gingham is a great option for spring! I love the traditional black and white like my dress below but I’ve been seeing lots of colors too. Think light blues, pinks and red. It also comes in a variety of sizes, which I think is also great! It adds versatility to your closet when you can buy a similar print but, in different colors, sizes and silhouettes.  My dress is old; however, I’ve linked lots of my favorite gingham pieces for you below.












Dress: Asos old (similar here & here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in It's Happening | Earrings: Old (similar here
Other Gingham pieces I love:
Yellow Co-ord Set
Pink Co-ord Set
Blue Purse
Tie Front Maxi Dress
Bow Front Dress
Blue Scarf
Pink Circle Bag
Bow Slides
Blue Keds
Just go to your favorite retailer and search gingham. I guarantee pages upon pages of results will come up! 

What do you think of this trend? If you like it do, you like traditional black and white or the colorful variety? I’d love to hear how you’re styling this trend in the comments below.

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & Mommy in Heels Blog for the Trend Spin Linkup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment