Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Memorial Day Weekend: Summer Essentials

Happy Tuesday!
With yesterday being the unofficial start of Summer I thought I would put together my Summer essentials. These are all the things I need to get me through the hot Summer says and long Summer nights.
Yes Way Rosé Beach Towel
(This is what I plan on making my beach read this summer.)
(It's waterproof which is perfect for the pool, lake or beach this summer.)
Swell Bottle
Cherry Pool Float
(I use this on my face and it's the only sunscreen that doesn't burn when I sweat or get in the water. Pricey but totally worth it!)
Straw Tote Bag
Sun Bum Sunscreen
Floral Dress
(Perfect for all those Summer weddings you've been invited to.)
Quay Australia Sunglasses

What are your Summer essentials? I'd love to hear them in the comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment