Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Rainy Day Blues

It’s a miracle I was able to shot this weekend. It has been raining non-stop, and the only day it didn’t rain was Saturday. However, we had J’s birthday party so I wasn’t able to shoot that day. Luckily we were driving by one of my favorite walls on Sunday and there was a break in the rain so we hopped out and got it done.
This top is my new favorite. I got it about 2 weeks ago and I’ve already worn it 4 times!! As soon as I saw it hanging on the rack, I knew I had to have it. I love the color for summer and the hi-low silhouette is great. (I front tuck everything so this shirt does all the work for me!) It’s also extremely soft; which is always a plus. The main reason I’ve been anxious to share this top is it would be great for Memorial Day this weekend. Pair it with white shorts, or denim, add some red tassel earrings, and you’ll be good to go for a cookout or any other plans you may have.













Top: Fig & Willow | Shorts: Target old (similar here & here) | Shoes: Steve Madden (similar in more sizes here) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lipstick: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in Woppin Watermelon 


Speaking of MDW, what are your plans? I think we are going to head to Tampa for a day and go out on a boat. The rest of the weekend we are planning on taking it easy and relaxing. We are constantly go-go-go so it’s nice to have a 3-day weekend and take a day to just relax.
Today I'm linking up with The Fashion CanvasWalking in Memphis in High Heels, & Fit Mommy in Heels for the Trend Spin Linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment