Thursday, May 10, 2018

Par for the Course (pt 2)

Tuesday I shared a great romper and short outfit for TPC; today I’m sharing what I think is everyone’s go to… dresses. I have two great options to share with you today that are also from Fig & Willow. They are both very different, but I think they are both perfect for a day at TPC.
Let’s kick things off with this stripe option. This one is a little preppy, but really lends itself to a day on the course. I love how easy and effortless it is, and how it instantly makes you look put together. The easy shape of the dress is great; however, if you’ve followed me for a while you know the stripes are what really drew me in. I’m typically a more vertical stripe kind of gal, but this dress caught my eye and just had TPC written all over it. If I wasn’t already sold on the colors, stripes & silhouette it also has POCKETS!! Anything with pockets is an automatic purchase in my book. This is just the ultimate outfit for Friday, Saturday or Sunday at TPC.








This next dress is a little more casual and extremely effortless. If I had to describe my everyday style I would say casual but put together. As soon as I put this dress on I knew it was so ME. This is a great option for The Players because you don’t have to worry about wind, as it’ a bit longer, however, you don’t have to worry about tripping or holding up a maxi length dress either. (#ShortGirlProblems) It will also allow you to sit without giving anyone a show. The best part is that it’s really lightweight which is great since it should be pretty warm out there this weekend. For all these reasons this is exactly what you will find me wearing at the tournament tomorrow.







Sandals Outfit 1: Steve Madden old (similar herehere & here) | Sandals Outfit 2: Steve Madden (mine are the cognac color) | Sunnies: Lulu's | Lipstick: Taste Lipsurgence in Wonder (Wonder is no longer available. Enchanted looks pretty similar.)

Both of these will look great with flats, simple jewels and sunnies. I would also recommend a hat. (Great for keeping the sun off your face, which is always important.) I usually go with a baseball hat since floppy hats can be a challenge to keep on. However, if you can keep a bigger hat on I say you should rock it girlfriend!

Are you heading to TPC this weekend? Have my posts helped?
If you are interested in either of these dresses or the pieces from Tuesday head to Fig & Willow in Atlantic Beach. You are sure to find something cute for TPC and maybe even a nice gift for Mom.
I hope y’all have a great weekend and thanks for reading.

Huge thank you to Fig &Willow for helping me find so many great options for TPC.


No comments:

Post a Comment