Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Par for the Course (TPC Outfits Pt 1)

It’s that time of the year again…TPC!
If you’re local to Jacksonville, you probably go to this event every year. As much as it’s a golf event, it’s also a very social event. For this reason every year about a month before, I start brain storming what to wear. (I love people watching and checking out everyone’s style.) It’s usually extremely warm, and requires lots of walking; so you want to be comfortable. This year I’ve teamed up with Fig& Willow (a local boutique) to put together some outfit inspiration in case you’re headed to the course. Today I’m sharing two great options and I’ll be bringing you two more on Thursday.  So you will definitely want to check back if you’ll be going during the week and again this weekend.

First up is this adorable romper! Rompers are perfect for TPC because you want to stay cool, and you also don’t want to worry about your dress flying up, if it’s windy. I also think rompers are just so dang comfortable. This one has such a cute square print and fun thread detailing. Pair it with flats and some cute sunnies and you’ll be good to go.






This next outfit is SO golf, in my opinion. My mom actually picked out this entire outfit so go mom.
This one is a great shorts option so again you don’t have to worry about holding down your dress or skirt. Shorts or rompers are also great because I like to sit if we are staying at one hole for a while and the grass can make my legs SO itchy. If you’re in a dress you can’t put your legs up, but the shorts give you that option. These have the cutest scallop detail at the hem, which is very on trend at the moment. I also love this cute cold shoulder top. It’s very light and flowy so even though the sleeves are long it will keep you nice and cool.
Again I paired this outfit with sandals and some cute sunnies. You will notice ALL my outfits are paired with flats/sandals. As cute as those wedges might be girlfriend, you need to leave them at home. You do not want to be the girl in your group that is complaining about walking, or that your feet are hurting an hour in. The key to any event like this is being cute, but comfortable.





All clothes c/o Fig & Willow
Shoes: Steve Madden old (similar here) | Sunnies: Lulu's | Lipstick: Taste Lipsurgence in Wonder (I think this is being discontinued. This is the same product in a similar color.)


I hope these outfits have helped give you some ideas. All clothing items are currently available at Fig & Willow in Atlantic Beach. If these aren’t quite your style I’ll be back Thursday with some really cute dress options. I also highly suggest popping into Fig & Willow one day at lunch or after work to pick up some super cute items. They have great non-TPC pieces as well. (I literally wanted the ENTIRE store!) 

Are any of y’all heading out to TPC this week? I’d love to hear your plans and what you’ll be wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment