Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Spring? Is that you?

It’s kind of ironic that I shot spring content this weekend to share with y’all because today feels like the farthest thing from springtime! It’s literally 48 degrees right now as I write this. The good news, if it’s still this cold where you are, today’s sweater is still relevant. I styled it with jeans and a tank for a spring look however; you could easily layer it on top of a long sleeve and be really warm. This sweater is not only the softest thing ever (I wish y’all could feel it), but also the warmest thing EVER. I wore it to work a couple weeks ago and was sweating!! (I never sweat in my office because they keep it at 65 degrees!! Not that day.)
I love this color paired with all white, but you could rock it with black or blue denim as well. It also makes a great lounge piece for around the house since it’s so soft and cozy. Or with leggings while running errands. Basically you will wear this ALL of the time!
It comes in a couple other colors, however they are all becoming harder and harder to find since we are hopefully leaving winter behind. You should definitely scoop one up if you haven’t already!








Sweater: Free People | Tank: Topshop old (just bought this one) | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Disobedient

Are you ready for spring? I have a great dress I will be sharing with y’all on Thursday that is perfect for the upcoming season. See y’all then. As always, thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment