Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Easter Dress

Can y’all believe Easter is this Sunday? Today I’m sharing a great dress option for Easter Sunday! If you follow me on Instagram you have probably noticed I’ve been sharing a lot of Amazon fashion lately. Well hope you’re not sick of it because today is another option from Amazon. (That means you can still order it and get it in time for Easter Sunday.)
I think this dress is so cute!! It’s such a simple silhouette and you can dress it up or down. I paired it with my little block heels here, but it would also look good with wedges or sandals. You could also throw on a jean jacket if it’s still a little cool where you live. The styling possibilities are endless.  
It comes in 12 colors (lots of great options) and rings in just under $25. I mean at that price you can afford to buy 2!








Dress: Amazon (other options hereherehere, here & here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: Amazon | Sunnies: Target | Earrings: Target | Lipstick: NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman
How do you feel about Amazon fashion? I have been finding so many good things lately. It’s all about reading the reviews. (And you have to be willing to return.)
 I actually have 2 Amazon hauls I need to film that will be up on instagram over the next 2 weeks. If you don’t already follow me there you definitely should.  (One will be regular clothing and the other will be workout wear.)   
I hope you have a great week! Check back on Thursday for another great Easter option… also from Amazon.

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment