Thursday, April 11, 2019

Palm Jumpsuit

Hey y’all!
Today I have a fun jumpsuit to share with you. If you’re new around here you will quickly realize that rompers & jumpsuits are kind of my thing. I really can’t get enough of them, especially in the spring/summer months. I saw this one on a local boutiques instagram a few weeks ago and just had to have it. Unfortunately it sold out ASAP. However a few weeks later they ended up getting a restock and I hurried in to scoop one up. I was a little hesitant because of the tie, but after trying it on it is so cute! (If you look at the photo online they have it tied higher over your bust.)
This is going to be a piece I wear NON STOP this summer for a few reasons. First of all let’s talk about the print. As most of you know I am obsessed with palm/banana leaf print. I’ll buy anything if it has palm print on it. The second reason I love this so much is because it’s so lightweight. Lightweight pieces are a MUST in the Florida heat. The last thing is the slits in the pants. This just adds to the lightweight factor. I seriously cannot say how much I love this jumpsuit.
(If the weather is still cool where you live it would also look really cute with a jean jacket!)












Jumpsuit: Fig & Willow | Purse: Amazon | Shoes: Target (identical option here) | Sunnies: Target | Lipstick: NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman (My new favorite lipstick!!) | Watchband: Amazon
Is everyone ready for the weekend? I definitely am! I’m doing a charity walk on Saturday for the Humane Society. (Ramsey gets to join too.) Then I need to clean my house and film so try on hauls for y’all! (And hopefully a little beach time.) What are you up to this weekend? Thanks for stopping by!

I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment