Thursday, April 18, 2019

Easter Jumpsuit

Happy Thursday!
Today I’m back with one more Easter outfit. (That you should still be able to get in time if you order soon!)
If you’re new around here let me tell you about my obsession with blue & white. I love anything blue & white anything and if it’s blue & white stripes that’s even better! This jumpsuit immediately stole my heart. It’s such a cute piece for springtime. It’s also really versatile which is always a plus in my book. The material is so ideal for this time of year. It’s not true linen but it does look and feel like linen. (Plus side… it doesn’t wrinkle like linen.)
If blue & white isn’t your thing it comes in a few other colors. I just might have to get another one!








 Jumpsuit: Amazon | Purse: Amazon | Shoes: Target sold out (identical option here) | Watch Band: Amazon | Sunnies: Old (similar here) | Lipstick: NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman
Now that we’ve talked about Easter outfits so much what are your plans? We are going to J’s parents for a huge family day of swimming and dinner! I’m excited to make these cute cupcakes I found for dessert. (I’ll share them over on instagram.)

I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by.

P.S. Sizing info: I'm wearing a medium. It's a little tight in the booty (I have a pretty big butt) but the large was wayyyyy too big in the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment