Friday, April 26, 2019

Sephora Spring Sale

Today is the day!! If you have been waiting for the Sephora Spring sale like I have then today is your lucky day!! (But only if you are Rouge) If you're not Rouge don't worry. your day is coming. Let me start by breaking down the discount and dates. After that I will share products in my cart or that I have bought recently that I think are worth a purchase! 
The Sephora sale starts today for Rouge members. (If you spend $1000+ per year.) The discount for Rouge members is 20% off and you can shop now-May 6th.
The next tier is VIB. (If you spend $350+ per year.) The discount for VIB is 15% and you can shop May 2nd-May 6th. (I'm VIB. I spend a decent amount at Sephora, but not $1000. J would actually kill me!) 
The last tier is Beauty Insider. (This is what you start at when you sign up.) The discount for Beauty Insiders is 10% and you can shop May 2nd-May 6th.
No matter what level you are any discount at Sephora is a good one! 
Now let's talk about products. I've put together some things I want to try and some things I've purchased recently. During these sales I like to try new things and buy pricier items that I normally wouldn't. 

I have been DYING to try this oil. Madi over at Sweet Tea with Madi swears by this stuff! I am so excited to try. I will definitely let y'all know how I like it! 
Just bought this. The colors are gorgeous!
Have this in the color Girl Boss and I love it!
I just got this sunscreen and I love it! It doesn't leave my feeling greasy and it doesn't burn/sting my skin.
I have heard SOOOOO many good things about this mask. It's a little expensive, but thinking about pulling the trigger with the discount. 
I really like this moisturizer. It's a gel moisturizer and leaves your skin feeling super hydrating.
This stuff is awesome! I have gotten so many compliments on my brows since I started using this.
I LOVE this shampoo & conditioner. Also, Amika products smell AMAZING!! I would literally use this product even if it was terrible because it smells that good. lol 
If you haven't heard of The Ordinary this brand is about to be your new favorite. I was first introduced to them last summer in NYC. They are amazing skincare products at even better prices. I think I might do an entire post on the brand. 
This leaves your lips so soft. I also use it as a gloss sometimes during the day. (Learned that trick from the Something Navy gals on IG.)
I saw this and was intrigued by the applicator. I  love other Too Faced lip product so I will definitely be picking one of these up during the sale.
I feel like everyone swears by this especially when flying. I also think the company name is super cute. Thinking about trying it out during the sale.
Have this in the shade American Woman and I wear it NON-STOP!
This is such a universally flattering shade. And the packaging on this is so pretty! 
If you are new around here I am obsessed with vitamin C skincare! (And you should be too if you aren't already.) I love this face cream. It leaves your skin feeling so soft, hydrated and plump! I can't recommend it enough. 

I hope y'all get tons and tons of new beauty products during this sale. And if you need to justify it to anyone just tell them this stuff NEVER goes on sale so you gotta stock up while you can.




No comments:

Post a Comment