Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Spring Time Romper

Happy Tuesday!
I’m so excited to share today’s look with y’all for a couple reasons!
First of all it’s the perfect little romper for spring. I love this look for date night or brunch with girlfriends. It would also be a really cute Easter option. The color is perfect and I love it paired with these gray espadrilles.
The second reason I’m so excited to share this romper is because it’s from my friend’s boutique. If you follow me on Instagram (@thefashionablylateblonde) I did a try on haul last week and shared a bunch of pieces from Parkside Harbor. If you don’t follow me let me introduce you to Parkside Harbor. A friend of mine started this online boutique about 6 months ago. She carries so many cute things that are perfect for the girl that likes to be trendy but casual. You should definitely check it out and give them a follow on instagram (@parksideharbor).








Romper: Parkside Harbor | Shoes: Steve Madden old (similar herehere, & here) | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Lipstick: NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment