Thursday, April 25, 2019

Pink & White Spring Time

Spring is officially in full swing in most places. This past weekend I put together what I'm thinking will probably be my last look with a jacket for a while. (Other than a jean jacket because those don't count.)
I have been obsessed with this jacket since I got it a few weeks ago. I have been loving it with black denim, but wanted to style it with something different. I was going to pair it with a white dress but it was a little on the cooler side last weekend. Since I thought I would need jeans I thought why not do a white on white look with this jacket on top? I was immediately in love! I hope there are a few more cool days so I can repeat this outfit. If not I'll just wear the jeans and tank to dinner one night and bring the jacket since FL restaurants are always FREEZING! haha 
Let's also take a minute to talk about this tank. I am always searching for basic tanks and this one is great! I currently have it in black and white, (shocker I know!) but I think I need more colors. Maybe smokey blue or pacific coral? Maybe both? It's just such a great piece to have in your closet. 









Top: Express | Jacket: Park Side Harbor |Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Lulu's | Lipstick: NARS Powermatte Pigment in American Woman |Watch Band: Amazon
What are everyone's plans this weekend? I am doing something fun for the wedding. Follow my on instagram to see what. 
Thank y'all so much for stopping by. It really means so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment