Thursday, January 26, 2017

Cashmere

Hey lovelies!
TG it’s almost the weekend!
Today I’m talking to y’all about my newfound love of cashmere.
I remember when I was a little girl my mom talking about how soft cashmere was. How cashmere sweaters were great for the cold NC winters. (Before global warming.)
This year I got my first cashmere sweater and I finally understand what my momma was talking about all those years ago. It’s literally the softest thing I have ever felt, and oh so warm. I layered it with just a tank one day while visiting NC and I didn’t even need a jacket.
This one is currently on sale with additional off!! I have linked it along with some others that I love. I know it may be hard to think about cashmere with spring right around the corner; however now is the time to buy and put away for next year. These prices are unbeatable.








Sweater: Dillard's (also love this & this) | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Steve Madden (I also own Citron and Sand Suede.) | Earrings: BaubleBar | Lipstick: Sephora Lip Stain in Black Cherry | Nail Polish: Essie in Bikini So Teeny


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! It’s Gasparilla in Tampa and J is coming for the first time!! I’m so excited to take him to the parade and show him all the shenanigans this weekend entails!

P.S. This would be such a cute and casual Valentine's Day look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment