Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summer Stripes

Hi lovelies!
Happy Tuesday!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine definitely wasn’t long enough, but they rarely are.
Today I’m sharing one of my favorite pieces I’ve bought in a LONG time. This blue pinstripe jumpsuit is the PERFECT piece for summer. It can take you from the office, to HH all summer long.  And that’s exactly what I did a few weeks ago.
How amazing are the slits in this jumpsuit?! I think they make it really different and cute. I’m also a total sucker for blue pinstripes. I often have to stop myself from buying blue stripes for fear that my whole closet will soon be that.
Lastly the price tag on this baby is probably the best part. It is under $30, which is a steal in my book.
It would also be perfect for the upcoming Fourth of July holiday.
Pair it with a red lip or some red sandals and you’ll be ready to go to that back yard BBQ!










Jumpsuit: Target | Shoes: Old (similar  here  love these & these) | Purse: Michael Kors old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Necklace: Gift (similar here) | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics in Modesty

I hope y’all have a great week and thanks for reading. J

No comments:

Post a Comment