Thursday, June 15, 2017

Summer Sweatshirt

Happy Friday Eve!!
I don't know about you, but I am soOoOoOo ready for the weekend!
Speaking of the weekend, this is such a great weekend outfit. This sweatshirt is literally the SOFTEST thing I have ever felt. I wore it to work the other day; and a girl came up to me, and she touched my sweatshirt, and said "I have been staring at your sweatshirt all day wondering how soft it is and it is really soft". Haha. 
Now I know what you're thinking...Why would I buy a sweatshirt at the beginning of summer? Well idk about where you live, but here in Florida, my office, every restaurant, store, and any other public place is about 0 degrees. So it’s nice to have sweatshirts/sweaters in the summer. And with this one being pretty lightweight it's PERFECT! Lastly this sweatshirt is actually kind of cropped making it even more summer appropriate. However, I sized WAYYYYY up, as I wanted a more oversized/slouchy fit. (I could have gotten away with a small but I got a large.) I also like that I can roll the sleeves and make it extremely off the shoulder since it is so oversized.










Sweatshirt: Nordstrom | Shorts: Nordstrom Rack (similar here & here) | Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Sonix | Earrings: Target (similar here & here LOVE these & these) | Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

What is everyone planning for the weekend? 
I am heading to a country music festival with my mom, out with some girlfriends, then hopefully brunching on Sunday.
I hope you all have a great day and thank you for spending a little bit of your day with me.

P.S. This sweatshirt comes in a few color options and I definitely have the stripe and citrus color in my cart...maybe I'll pull the trigger this weekend. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment