Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I'm Baaackkkk!! & Tula Review

Hey y’all!
Oh my it’s been FOREVER!!!
Who knew moving, starting a new job, & living in the same city as your boyfriend and closest friends could be so time consuming? Not this girl.
Anyway, I am finally BACK!
I have tons of content coming your way and my full time photographer, (aka my momma), is back at my disposal.
Without further ado let’s jump into today’s post shall we?

I’ve finally written my Tula review. Yes months and months later. Haha!
I cannot say enough good things about this brand. I started with the discovery kit; which is what they recommend, and it was great. I’m going to go product by product and tell you my thoughts on each. This is the order I would use them in as well.
Let’s start with the cleanser. This has changed my skin so much. I don’t have bad skin by any means; however, I do struggle with bumps on my forehead. (I’m not sure if it’s under the skin acne or what but, it can flare up from time to time.)  I use the cleanser once a day with my clarisonic and those bumps are pretty much gone. If you’re thinking “how does this girl only wash her face once a day?” I don’t   I wash my face twice a day, and I use the clarisonic once a day. And sometimes I will use a different cleanser. (Purchased full size cleanser)
Next up is the serum, and I use the serum. I really like this one because it doesn’t leave your face feeling sticky like some serums can. The consistency is like a lotion verses a gel, (this is stated as a reference). I didn’t purchase the full size, as I don’t find this step absolutely necessary for me.
The third step is probably my favorite…the hydrating day & night cream. Let me preface with I canNOT use any type of moisturizer for an extended period of time, or with other products, without my face becoming really oily and usually breaking out a little. I can use the serum, multiple nights in a row, and my skin is fine. I also love that it’s the same moisturizer that you can use day and night. It’s not heavy at all but, it definitely hydrates your skin. I seriously love this stuff! (Purchased full size day & night cream)
The last product in the discovery kit is the revitalizing eye cream. Again an amazing product, it’s just not something I purchased in the full size. I think eye creams are the hardest to see results from but, I have nothing negative to say about it. As long as it doesn’t burn the skin under my eye it’s a win in my book.
All in all Tula has amazing products in my book. They all leave my face feeling fresh, clean, and not oily at all. Another thing I forgot to mention about these products is they are unscented!! I have purchased products before and the scent was so strong it would give me headaches, and I would have to stop using it. That is not the case with anything I have tried of theirs.
If you haven’t tried Tula yet, I highly encourage you to buy the discovery kit and see what you like.  While you’re on their site, I would highly recommend signing up for their email list. They are always doing sales, special gift sets, and coming out with new products. (I’ll link some of the stuff I want to try.)




Let me know if you have any questions about their products, my routine, my skin type, or anything else.
I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Let me know if you decide to give their products a try. 
P.S. They just launched auto delivery today which means you'll never run out of your favorite product!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment