Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Nsale Home Picks 2019

Happy hump day friends!
I'm back with more Nsale coverage. Today I rounded up my top home picks. All these items are still in stock. If you can shop early access I suggest buying any last minute things you have your eye on by tomorrow. The sale opens to everyone on Friday and things will go QUICK!!! I'm not sure if they will be doing restocks this year or not. I will definitely keep my eye out and let you know. I also plan to have a post on Friday of all things still available from the sale that I think are worth the buy. This should help all you gals that didn't have early access. (And don't worry there are still plenty of great options available even if they don't restock.) 
For now you can see my home picks below. (I had way too much fun picking these things. I also now want to add all these items to my registry. haha) 

(Seriously the softest thing you have ever felt.)
(Saw this on A Spoonful of Style's Instagram with the other 2 sizes and fell in love!!)
(So cute for your dining room table.)
(So cute and would make a great gift!)
(Comes in a bunch of color options. So cute, but not overly girly.)
(I have a very similar one on my registry. It's so cute and would look good on a bar cart or the counter.) 
(Who doesn't love cheese? These will make you look super fancy at your next party.)
(These are so cute!)
(I love this. I have a similar one on my registry too.)
(This looks so soft & is such a good price. I definitely will be picking this up.)
(This would make a great gift. It would also look great on your own bar cart!)
(This is my favorite candle. It's also a big version. I will definitely be picking one of these bad boys up. It's only $25 more than the standard size during the sale but it's more than double the size.)



No comments:

Post a Comment