Thursday, July 18, 2019

Nsale Workout Pieces

Hey y'all!
For those of you that have been patiently waiting for the Nsale Public access the wait is almost over. The sale goes live to the public in just a few short hours. (I'm not 100% sure of the time but I know it's very soon.) I've covered my first pass at the sale, beauty buys, and home picks so today I wanted to show you my favorite workout pieces. 
I think most of these pieces are still in stock and I'm obviously crossing my fingers for restocks when the sale goes public. Make sure to reference all my post when you start shopping and feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. (I realized I haven't been including sizing reference so if you have any questions please message or DM me!)








These were my favorite workout pieces from the sale!
Shirt: Adidas
Leggings: Zella
Shoes: Adidas (similar here)

Other pieces I love:

Those are my picks for in stock items. If they do any restocks there are even more good activewear pieces.
Happy public access shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment