Thursday, July 16, 2020

Brami

Happy Thursday!
It has been such a long week! I am definitely looking forward to a somewhat low key weekend starting tomorrow.
Today I'm excited to share one of my favorite trends/styles at the moment... the barmi.
I first heard of this a few weeks ago when I went shopping with a friend. We saw some in a local boutique and she told me she had just bought one and LOVED it.
Fast forward a couple weeks and I started seeing them EVERYWHERE! I figured why not give it a try.
I ordered two from Fig & Willow and I am obsessed. They are so soft and and great for lounging, working out, running errands, or really anything. 
I wore this one with some of my favorite leggings and sneakers. I think it would also look cute with bike shorts, relaxed comfy shorts and even jean shorts. 
I highly suggest picking one up. I've seen them in a few different fabrications so I have linked lots below. 








Top: Fig & Willow (more options hereherehere, & here) | Leggings: Zella | Shoes: Adidas my color option is no longer available, but there are some really cute ones. | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Bound

Have you seen this trend? What are your thoughts? I was a little hesitant at first, but glad I decided to pick one up! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will be organizing/ rearranging my house and working on some blog stuff. Such a good weekend in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment