Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Fall Horizon Maxi

Can you believe fall is on the horizon? I mean we are only a few short days away from August and fall will be here before you know it! 
I personally am totally ready for it. It's been 90+ degrees every day for a while now and I am OVER it! Going outside after 8am means you will be drenched in sweat in a matter of minutes. I am not here for it.
 Today's piece is one of my first transitional pieces of the later half of the year.
This is the perfect flowy maxi dress to wear now while it's 100 degrees and pair with some layering pieces in a couple months when it cools off. 
I think the colors are what really makes this dress a transition piece. The blue is super summery in my opinion. However the brown makes me think of fall. 
I paired it with a pair of sandals to keep things simple here. In October you could add a pair of booties and a suede or denim jacket. The options are really endless.
I'm wearing a medium and honestly wish I'd gotten a small. It does have a tie at the waist which helps it fit a little better. I tied it tight and then pulled some of the fabric up so I could shorten it for the flats. 












Dress: VICI (In stock in all sizes!! That never happens with VICI.) | Shoes: Steve Madden (also love these) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Purse: Tory Burch | Lip Color: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out

Are you ready for fall or still soaking up the summer heat? I'm definitely in for a few more pool/beach days, but maybe it could be 78 degrees instead of 91. I don't know. A gal can dream. 

1 comment: