Thursday, July 23, 2020

Lounge Romper

Happy Thursday! 
I am so ready for the weekend. This week has literally been non-stop.
I will probably wear this outfit at some point this weekend.
I just purchased this romper before 4th of July weekend because it just seemed like something I really needed in my life right now. It did not disappoint. It's super soft and comfy, but you can totally dress it up. It's a perfect work from home piece that you can also wear out and about. 
Did I mention it comes in a ton of color options? I decided to go with the soft pink to break away from my normal neutral color pallet. 
This hat is also my new favorite purchase. I'm a huge fan of hats but I don't always love the price tags that come with them. This one is really good quality and won't break the bank. 











Romper: Amazon | Purse: Amazon | Hat: Fig & Willow (If you call the store they can ship. It's called the Panama hat. Similar option here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Shoes: Steve Madden (also love this update) | Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out

How is everyone doing? Still quarantining? My job told my this morning that the earliest we will go back to work is November. Not complaining because I finally just bought a desk about 3 weeks ago. I am also cleaning out our guest room so I can make it double as my office. (Follow me on Poshmark- Katie_tflb and Mercari- KatieB because I am getting rid of so much stuff. And at really good prices.) 
I hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend! 

P.S. I sized up to a large for a roomier fit. Medium is my normal and would have fit fine. 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a darling summer look! I love your romper!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! It's so comfy! I think I might need it in a few other colors!

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete