Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Leather Leggings

 Today I'm really excited to share these leather leggings with y'all. 
I'm sure you have heard about and seen the Spanx leather leggings a million times. I have a pair and LOVE them. Today I'm sharing a much more affordable pair that I picked up during the Nsale. They aren't still that price but still much cheaper than the Spanx version.
I do want to preface with I still LOVE my Spanx leggings. 
I feel like I wear leather leggings more than the average person. With that in mind, I set out to find a similar but more affordable option this year. I saw these last year and thought about buying them, but never pulled the trigger. I think they were less than $30 during the sale so I thought why not.
They are so great, albeit a little different from the Spanx version. The main thing is they are much shinier. Some people don't like that about them, but I don't mind it. I think it also gives a different look which I love. They also don't suck you in the way the Spanx version does. Obviously the Spanx leather leggings have the same technology as their shape wear. I knew going into buying these that they wouldn't have the same effect. Again, this is something that I don't mind because they are a great option for going out to dinner where you might be eating a lot. 
Overall I think these are a great addition if you already own the Spanx version or a good alternative if you don't want to spend the $$ on Spanx. 

I also need a minute to tell y'all that I will be wearing this outfit non-stop!! It was 85+ degrees the day I shot this, but I didn't want to change after. I did because I was SWEATING to death, but I can't wait for some cooler weather to throw this outfit on and go out for coffee. 








Leggings: Nordstrom (also available in plus) | T-shirt: Nordstrom | Sweater: Topshop | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée

If you live in the Northeast I have to tell you I am so jealous of your weather. My BFF lives in NYC and it's been in the 60's there. He said it's supposed to be freezing this weekend, but I would honestly take that right now. I am so over this heat! I hope everyone is having a great week and thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of these leggings! I have them too and get so much use out of them every fall/winter!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh so glad to hear you love them! Can’t wait to wear them more when the weather cools down.

      Xo,
      Katie

      Delete