Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Fall Sneakers

 Shoes!
I am so excited about these shoes! I first saw them on one of the Target instagrams a couple weeks ago and immediately ordered them.
I have been on such a sneaker kick lately and these are the perfect addition for Fall. I typically lean towards white pairs so this is a fun addition to my collection. I love the print and the zipper details. (The inside one is functioning. It's how you get the shoes on and off. The outside one is non-functioning.) They are also a high top cut, which I don't really have. 
I will literally be wearing them all season long. 
I paired them here with a sweater and denim for a pretty basic Fall look. This sweater is also my new favorite. It comes in a ton of colors if camel isn't your thing. This would be a great outfit for the pumpkin patch. We are actually headed to one this weekend, but it will probably be a little too warm for this look. I am going to try and wear these shoes though.








Sweater: Target | Denim: Free People (currently on sale!!) | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Still Stay All Day Shimmer Liquid Lipstick in Miele

What are your favorite shoes? Are you more of a heels or sneaker gal? I'm definitely both depending on my mood! 

1 comment: