Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Knit Set

 I'm back!!! 
I got my MacBook back last week all fixed up. While I had planned to get posts up last week it just didn't happen. 
This week I am back and ready to go. 
Monday was Labor Day which is the unofficial end of summer. (Summer is officially over in just a few weeks though.) While I am more than ready for fall, it's hard to post sweaters and boots when it is still 90+ degrees here by 9am. 
I feel like this set is a great way to start transitioning to cooler temps. The color is definitely in the fall color pallet and knit pieces always make me think of colder temps. (Although these pieces are super lightweight.) Y'all know I'm a sucker for sets too because you can style them so many different ways. I obviously love the pieces together, but I can think of a million different ways to wear them separately too. I can't wait to wear the tank with a pair of jeans and booties when the temps drop below 80. 
What are your thoughts on this set? I feel like I have been seeing a lot of these knit sets lately. Mine is available in limited sizing, but I've also linked some similar options for you. 









Top: Vici Collection (similar here) | Shorts: Vici Collection (similar here) Full Set here | Hat: Sold out (similar here & here) | Purse: Amazon | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Walk of No Shame

I hope everyone is having a great week. I love a short work week. I had off Monday for Labor Day and I'm also taking a quick trip on Thursday so only 3 days of work for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment