Thursday, July 22, 2021

Linen Set

 Y'all already know I love linen for the Summer.
I've actually been looking for a linen set for a while now. Abercrombie has a ton of really cute ones, but they always sell out so quick.
I was placing a big Shein order a month ago and came across this one. I figured why not try it out. 
I'm glad I did because it fits perfectly. 
I've actually worn it a few times since I got it. 
I love that it's really versatile and you can dress it up a bit or go super casual.
It's would also be great as separates. I think the top would look so cute with a pair of dark wash skinny jeans.
It does have an open back, which I absolutely love. (I didn't get a photo of it though.)
I know Shein can be a little intimidating, but I honestly have never had any issues. I will say I do usually size up in most things. (This is a large and it fits great. Even the top which I am usually never a large unless I want something oversized.)







Matching Set: Shein | Shoes: Shein | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Target | Lips: Bobbi Brown Set | Bag: From IG and not linkable 



No comments:

Post a Comment