Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Rust Flutter Top

 I know it's 1 million degrees right now, but its August 3rd which means Fall is right around the corner. (And hopefully some Fall temps as well.)
Today I've got a great transitional outfit for ya no matter where you live.
I was shopping with my mom a few weeks ago when I first saw this shirt. I thought the color was so pretty and PERFECT for Fall.
I just love the little flutter detail on the sleeves. (Very on trend right now.)
I decided to get it because I thought it would be a really great transitional piece. 
I paired it with jeans and my new favorite booties here for a more warm weather friendly option.
When it gets a little chillier you can easily layer a suede jacket and even OTK boots.
Let's take a minute to talk about these booties
They are part of the Nsale and I HIGHLY suggest you snag them.
I was immediately in love with them when I saw them online. I easily justified them because they are under $100 and I don't have any other boots this color. 
(I also instantly styled them 100 different ways in my head, which is always a sign to pull the trigger on something in my book.) 








Top:Old Navy | Denim:Abercrombie | Boots: Marc Fisher | Purse: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Amazon | Necklace: Amazon | Lips: Bobbi Brown Nsale set Sold Out (separately lipstick in Sazan Nude & lip gloss in Free Spirit

Are you ready for Fall or still in Summer mode? I am easily ready for Fall, but I have 2 trips coming up that I need Summer weather and clothes for. After I get home from those I will be in full on Fall mode though.




No comments:

Post a Comment