Thursday, August 3, 2017

Basic Tee

Another day another Nsale post!
I promise starting next week I will chill with the Nordstrom anniversary sale items.  (They will also be full price by then) The sale ends this Sunday, so if there’s anything in your cart, and you’re on the fence about it, now is the time to pull the trigger. 
I bought this shirt in 2 colors and the wine screams fall in my opinion. I love that it’s pretty long and can be worn a few different ways. (Front tucked, un-tucked, knotted, with jeans, with leggings, I mean the list really goes on and on.) I styled it here in a very transitional way with brown booties and dark denim, which is how I will probably wear it most of the time, since I live in Florida. It would also be cute with shorts, booties and a cardigan. 
This shirt is currently sold out. 😢 If it comes back in stock regardless the color I highly suggest you purchase! 











Top: Nordstrom sold out (similar here and here) | Jeans: Nordstrom sold out (similar here & here) Tote: Nordstrom my exact color is sold out, but I would do taupe or blush/ivory | Shoes:Lulus my color sold out (similar here) | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Lip Color: NYX Butter Gloss in Praline | Earrings: Old (similar here) | Watch: Apple Watch 42mm gold face with cocoa band


Since most things have very limited sizes or are sold out completely tomorrow I will be rounding up my favorite things that are fully in stock you should buy before prices go up on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment