Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Walk (Through) This Way

Hi friends! 
Today I want to share one of my FAVORITE summer trends… walk through rompers! The great news is; I see this carrying into the fall and winter too! 
The funny thing is; I’m not 100% sure what you actually call these things. I call them walk through rompers but, I have heard a few other names as well. 
Basically it’s a romper with a maxi skirt attached to the back. Regardless of what you call it; I think they are GREAT! I got this a while ago and have been waiting for the perfect occasion to wear it. This one is a little on the dressy side. Since its super long and I’m super short, I have to wear it with heels. For me there really is no way to dress these guys down. Anyway, a few weeks ago we had an engagement party and I thought that was the perfect occasion to break this baby out! This one is super summery with the floral print and cut out back. However, like I said I can see this trend carrying forward. Since this one is no longer available, I will link some summer ones that are on sale, and some that I think will be perfect for fall! 
What do y’all think of this trend? I would love to hear your thoughts. I have heard so many mixed reviews among my friends.













Romper: Forever21 sold out (similar hereherehere, & here love thisthis, & this) | Shoes: Old (love these & these) | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Necklace: Gift (similar here) | Earrings: Old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Mac Lipstick in Twig





No comments:

Post a Comment