Thursday, August 24, 2017

Shake your Pom Poms

Has this seemed like the longest week to anyone else? I swear Monday and Tuesday were actually a whole week!
Today’s post would have been more appropriate on Tuesday for #shoesdaytuesday but oh well!
I mean how freaking cute are these?! The pom poms… I die. I love the fashion sneaker trend lately, and these are no exception. When I saw they were on MAJOR sale it was a no brainer. They are a little out there but, personally I think they are perfect. (I wish you could have seen J’s face when I pulled them out of the box! Hah #priceless) It all goes back to wearing what you love. If you think having big furry pom poms on your sneakers is fashionable, and fun go for it. And if your best friend, boyfriend, mom, or a stranger on the street, thinks you’re a little crazy that’s ok. Fashion to me is all about wearing what you love, and what makes you feel good.
With Labor Day just a little over a week away; I want to say this is a great summer look that can easily be transitioned to fall by just swapping your shorts for jeans.  I personally would do black denim with a white tank, and viola perfect fall outfit.











Tank: Topshop | Shorts: Nordstrom Rack (similar here & here) | Sweater: Target old (similar here & here) | Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

Speaking of Labor Day do y’all have any fun plans? I am so looking forward to college football and lots of food.  I’d love to hear what you have planned and what you think about these shoes in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment