Thursday, August 31, 2017

Bodycon

I want to start this post by saying I am not typically a bodycon dress kind of gal! I never even entertain the idea, no matter how cute they look. I know I will hate it once I put it on. I have wide hips and they are definitely my LEAST favorite body part. (Not complaining just saying.) So if anything accentuates this, its bodycon dresses.  Anyway, this one is too good. I saw it on the rack and thought “this might actually be slimming…I’ll give it a try.” And let me tell you, I am so glad I did. First of all, the ruching is amazing. It’s the only reason I was able to buy this dress. It hides everything and doesn’t make it super tight looking. I also love how soft the material is. It’s definitely a throw on and go, piece. It makes you look pulled together but, is so comfy. Lastly it comes in a ton of colors, which is always a plus in my book. As this means you can buy multiples.
I have been dressing it down for the last few weeks of summer, but stay tuned. In a few weeks, I will show you how to transition it into fall and dress it up a bit.












Dress: Nordstrom | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: Target old (similar here) | Necklace: Forever21 old (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick in Blankety layered with MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in Snob | Watch: Apple Watch Series 1 Gold 42mm Face with Cocoa Band

I hope everyone has a great Friday Eve! I am looking forward to the long weekend and hopefully will get to start it a little early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment