Tuesday, August 8, 2017

White on White

Hi friends!
I feel like ever since the Nsale started, Instagram and blogs have quickly shifted to fall. But fear not my loves, because I know it is definitely still summer, for at least a few more weeks. Today I am sharing the perfect summer outfit to get you through the last few weeks of fun in the sun, and sweltering temperatures.
I LOVE an all white outfit. (Heck I will even break the rules and wear white after Labor Day.) Something about it just seems so fresh and clean to me. Sometimes I like to keeps things really neutral and classic with a brown bag however, on this day I decided to add a fun pop of color. This pink purse is another favorite of mine for summer. You’ll also notice I tied a denim shirt around my waist because we all know shops and restaurants keep their AC on high. This is a great way to make your outfit trendy yet practical.
I wore this to run errands with my mom but it would also be perfect for brunch, or a fun Saturday exploring. 












Tank: Topshop last year (this years version here) | Shorts: Nordstrom Rack (similar here and here) | Chambray Shirt: Old (identical here) | Bralette: Victoria's Secret (this years version here) | Shoes: Steve Madden size up a half size | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff available in silver | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Lipstick: Mac Lipstick in Blankety with Mac Lipglass in Snob layered on top | Watch: Apple Watch series 1 42mm gold face with cocoa band

I hope y’all enjoyed this summer outfit. I want to try and keep things focused on summer at least until Labor Day. I love fall as much as the next person but, I cannot even think about OTK boots, and chunky sweaters, until the temps drop at least another 20 degrees. Even then it might be a bit warm for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment