Tuesday, August 29, 2017

(Blue) Candy Stripe

Hi lovelies!
Can you believe this weekend is Labor Day weekend?! This year has really flown by. I remember when I was younger, and hearing my parents say that all the time, and I would be thinking, “Ummm you’re crazy! This school year has dragged on forever!” Haha
Anyway Labor Day typically marks the unofficial end of summer.
Today I wanted to share a really cute romper for your last summer BBQ or beach trip you may have this weekend. (Unfortunately, this one sold out last week while it was on a super sale.  However, I will link some similar options for you.)
If you’ve followed me for a while, you should know I LOVE blue and white. I have to stop myself quite often from buying things that are blue and white; especially in the summer months. Something about the combination just screams summer to me. When I saw this romper a few months ago, I knew I HAD to have it. I love the low neckline, and the stripes and bow keep it classy.  I have definitely worn this little guy more than a few times and it might even make an appearance this weekend.
I have linked some of my favorite blue and white pieces below in case you’re looking to hold onto summer a little longer.











Romper: Dillard's sold out (similar here & here also love thisthis, and this) | Shoes: Target | Sunglasses: Nordstrom | Choker: Baublebar | Lipstick: Mac Amplified Lipstick in Blankety with Mac Lipglass in Snob layered on top
Other blue and white pieces I love herehere (along with almost all other blue and white JCrew pieces), herehereherehere (how cute are those sandals?!), here and I have to stop myself or I could be here all night linking things for y'all!

What are your plans for Labor Day Weekend? Are you ready for fall or do you want summer to stick around a little longer?
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion CanvasVisions of Vogue, & Pretty in Pink Megan for the Trend Spin Linkup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment