Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Summer Tie Dye

In keeping my promise last week about not forgetting its still summer, I’ve got another easy breezy summer look for you today. My goal is to do summer outfits until at least Labor Day. I’ve got some cute ones planned for the next couple of weeks so; stay tuned especially if you love rompers.
Today’s look may not seem warm weather appropriate because of the long sleeves, but I promise it is.
It’s pretty long so I always front tuck it. I am not a fan of the whole is she or isn’t she wearing shorts thing. Haha
The fabric is super lightweight and just flows; and I love the bell sleeves. The print is what really gets me though. I just think the pink and white is so summery.
I bought this shirt a while back but I have great news…it’s fully in stock and on MAJOR sale. #yourwelcome. I highly suggest it for the remainder of summer and next Spring.









Top: Dillard's | Shorts: Nordstrom Rack (similar herehere, & here) | Purse: Michael Kors (similar here) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Sandals: Target | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Lipstick in Twig | Necklace: Gift (similar here) | Watch: Apple Watch series 1 in gold with cocoa band 42MM face

Thursday I think I’ll put together a post of things you should buy to get you through the end of summer. Everything will be on super sale, inexpensive, or something you can easily transition to fall.  Let me know if there’s any specific brands or things you would like to see in that post and I will do my best to incorporate them.
I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday, and thanks for stopping by!

Linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion CanvasVisions of Vogue, & Style Blueprint for the Trend Spin Linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment